1. Instructions for Teachers
These instructions (table of contents ->) are made for teaching personnel of University of Turku. Teacher Instructions are continuously developing so please tell us firstname.lastname@example.org what kind of instructions would you like to have. Please check the general instructions below first. Moodle is widely used in English-speaking countries, so it's user documentation is most up-to-date and well maintained in the links below. We have collected some guides here that mostly pertain to the University of Turku.
- General Instructions / Instructions for students on using Moodle
- Guick Guide for teachers for Moodle (by a world-wide Moodle community) is an excellent place to continue after viewing general instructions
- Managing a Moodle course (by world-wide Moodle community)
- Moodle course homepage
- Resetting a Moodle course to delete student data. A requirement made by GDPR to be done 6 months after the last opportunity to complete the course.
- Also see: request for a new course in part 2, how to copy contents to a new course area in part 3 and external account request in part 4 of this documentation.
Should you wish to view videos instead, here is a playlist on YouTube showcasing Moodle 3.8. and its basic use.